Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Quiet evening in.

It's a very rare occasion, I am alone. Yes I am home alone. Tim has taken Kalvin to ramp works, that's an indoor centre with big ramps for BMX riders. There's a session 6pm till 10pm or even 10.30! Not sure Tm will cope with that, it's freezing in there.
I stayed behind to black out some boots for my sons business. Second coat on now so two more then give them 24hrs before putting the finisher on.
Jonathan and Donna also saw the midwife today and heard their baby's heart beat for the first time, a special moment....my first grandchild, yippeeeeeee
I have been trying to post the recipe for our meal we had for tea but it is proving impossible but I will continue to try. It's one of the most healthy meals you can eat, full of lots of different coloured vegetable, always a good idea...
My mind is elsewhere tonight, thinking about our boating friend who isn't too well and has been for her first chemo today but couldn't have it due to a chest infection....our thoughts are with her for a full recovery.
Going to log off now, couple of pics of the blackout boots in process and don't forget to check out www.tootsboots.co.uk
The pic is stage 2 of the boots. X

No comments:

Post a Comment