Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

Lymm...

Well we didn't get up as early as we would have liked for starters and then finding the shops we needed wasn't happening so we untied and set off for Lymm. Just as we're arriving and mooring up behind Dot & Colin I get a phone call from Jonathan saying his leg has gone really painful, different than it had been...I suggested ringing the hospital for reasurance which I did for him but they insisted he came in, Jon wasn't too happy but thankfully managed a lift and after a check over, came home really happy as he had been chatting to all the other patients and the consultant had checked him over and he's fine....Dot & Colin popped in for a coffee and after Tim & I popped to the shops.
I made some scones and passed some to Dot as she passed walking the dog...just a quiet night tonight then on our way tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment